iNDICA News Bureau-
March Capital’s 19th annual Montgomery Summit will be held May 24-25, at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel and Bungalows in Santa Monica, CA.
Last year in March, the summit was held in virtual mode for the first time with over 4,000 attendees and 250 speakers (including from more than 100 innovative private companies) tuning in from around the world.
This year the summit is back in physical mode.
For almost two decades, the Montgomery Summit has brought leading entrepreneurs, technology executives, investors and thought leaders to share insights, encourage innovation and challenge the status quo.
Over the past two years, the continued rapid digital transformation of the global economy has created an unprecedented disruption, investment opportunities and wealth and the organizers said now is a good time to evaluate where we are and what the future holds.
At any time, Montgomery Summit attendees can enjoy one of seven parallel sessions during the day and a half of programming — featuring stellar keynote speakers, panel sessions on creativity, leadership and innovation, and dynamic private company presentation.
The summit consistently features global leaders and influencers as keynote speakers. This year, guests will hear from luminaries who continue to drive significant and impactful innovation in technology, finance, and leadership:
- George Kurtz, president/CEO & co-founder, CrowdStrike
- René Lacerte, founder & CEO, Bill.com
- Dr Ronald D Sugar, director, Apple, Uber, Chevron and Amgen
- Roxanne Austin, president, Austin Investment Advisors
- John Chambers, founder & CEO, JC2 Ventures
- Spencer Rascoff, co-founder & Chairman, Pacaso, Recon Food, dot.LA, Supernova
- Michael Milken, chairman, Milken Institute
- Blythe Masters, founding partner, Motive Partners
- Girish Mathrubootham, CEO & founder, Freshworks
The summit will also offer a series of panel discussions featuring executives from Nasdaq, Amgen, Wells Fargo, Honeywell, SiriusXM, NVIDIA, and Netflix. Most of the programming this year will be hosted outdoors.
Session topics include:
- Tech Priorities for 2022
- AI, Supercomputing, & Quantum: Critical technologies reshaping national priorities
- The Changing Environment for Liquidity
- Future of Health Care x AI
The 2022 summit will also feature Innovation Forums presented by March Capital that will focus on three or four leading companies from a particular sector moderated by March Capital partners and other industry experts. These sector-focused panel discussions were started for the virtual summit last year and move to in-person format this year. The topics for discussion include:
- Payments: The Gateway to Data Visibility featuring Gr4vy, Fidel, and Pagos
- Ecommerce Infrastructure & Automation featuring Alloy Automation, Rally, Tradeswell and Violet
- The Modern Data Stack featuring Acceldata, Immuta, SingleStore and ThoughtSpot
- Building a Cyber Platform featuring JumpCloud and Coalition
The summit will also highlight several transformative market-leading companies in a fireside chat format with an expert moderator. The spotlight companies include Firebolt, Human Interest, Qumulo, SparkCognition, TaxBit, ThoughtSpot, Uniphore and Unqork.
The summit will also feature 25-minute presentations from emerging and growth-stage private companies. The full list of presenting companies can be viewed on the Montgomery Summit website (https://www.montgomerysummit.com/company-presentations/companies/2022-presenting-companies/).
March Capital will host a private sunset reception for registered guests May 24 at the iconic Getty Villa in Malibu. The Getty Villa will feature the exhibition Persia: Ancient Iran and the Classical World, the first major U.S. exhibition to highlight the relationship between the Classical World and Ancient Iran. Guests will be transported to the villa from the Fairmont Miramar in Santa Monica.
From our reception at the Getty Villa to the In-N-Out Burger truck to numerous small and larger events around the Summit—our hospitality is renowned. We will conclude the Summit with a reception at The Bungalow featuring a DJ set from Forester where our guests can enjoy the Santa Monica breeze and views of the Pacific Ocean.